Page 2 of 2
Re: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2026 3:50 pm
by SeahawkFever
sluggermatt15 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 20, 2026 11:55 am
For this rivalries list, are we talking about historically or currently, as in today? The OP says in 2010, so...
The list was made in 2010. It seems that they generally tried to do historical rivalries, but it does seem that they placed some emphasis on how relevant it was at the time it aired (Ravens-Steelers and Colts-Patriots most notably there)
Re: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:23 am
by Ten Minute Ticker
2010 or now, it’s a dumb list and the usual tortured logic applies.
Cowboys-Redskins ruled out because of relevance in 2010. OK, but Browns-Bengals was somehow relevant at the time? Please.
I think if you asked most Browns fans who their biggest rival is they would say the Steelers, not the Bengals. And I think plenty of Steelers fans feel the same way, even if the rivalry has been one-sided for a long time.
Re: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 3:02 am
by SeahawkFever
Ten Minute Ticker wrote: ↑Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:23 am
2010 or now, it’s a dumb list and the usual tortured logic applies.
Cowboys-Redskins ruled out because of relevance in 2010. OK, but Browns-Bengals was somehow relevant at the time? Please.
I think if you asked most Browns fans who their biggest rival is they would say the Steelers, not the Bengals. And I think plenty of Steelers fans feel the same way, even if the rivalry has been one-sided for a long time.
The ultimate sign that Browns-Bengals doesn’t really belong; let alone that high:
They interviewed Willie McGinest who played for Cleveland from 2006-2008, and he said he never knew those two were rivals until they told him.
Re: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:16 am
by ShinobiMusashi
This show was garbage and this was one of the worst rankings/episodes. Crazy how NFL Network went down the crapper the way it did in the 2010's, what a waste.
Re: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:28 am
by SeahawkFever
ShinobiMusashi wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:16 am
This show was garbage and this was one of the worst rankings/episodes. Crazy how NFL Network went down the crapper the way it did in the 2010's, what a waste.
There are some segments and episodes of that show that I liked, but I’ll be the first to admit that it was probably a cheap to produce NFL Films production that was wraparound material likely used for filler on NFL Network.
The best episodes and segments of NFL Top 10 are from 2007-2014, then they started interviewing to too many non football or sports media people and the presentation got way worse the last 4-5 years.
There are far worse presented episodes of NFL Top 10 in its later years than Top 10 Rivalries, but that one is probably the worst list as a list they ever made in my opinion no matter how well or poorly presented it is.
Re: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 9:30 am
by 74_75_78_79_
THIS one is All-Time tops with me...(Lions/Browns '50s second-best)...
https://profootballresearchers.com/foru ... php?t=8305