Search found 212 matches

by ShinobiMusashi
Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:16 am
Forum: Football Talk
Topic: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
Replies: 15
Views: 4324

Re: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most

This show was garbage and this was one of the worst rankings/episodes. Crazy how NFL Network went down the crapper the way it did in the 2010's, what a waste.
by ShinobiMusashi
Wed Aug 19, 2026 6:02 am
Forum: Football Talk
Topic: Worst ONE-AND-DONE playoff teams ever
Replies: 37
Views: 139146

Re: Worst ONE-AND-DONE playoff teams ever

I would counter everyone picking on the 95 Falcons(a team I actually had a thing for) with the 94 Chicago Bears, even though they won a playoff game, a far far worse team that made the playoffs that 94 season. They went 9-7 but their only quality teams they beat were the Dolphins and Lions, got beat...
by ShinobiMusashi
Sun Aug 09, 2026 9:37 am
Forum: Football Talk
Topic: Which team do you consider the best of each decade?
Replies: 31
Views: 23612

I don't get the knock on 91 Skins for beating Atlanta and Detroit in the playoffs. 2 Legit 2 Quit Falcons with Deion and Barry Sanders(who many call the GOAT RB, something I disagree with but still) with his best team the 12-4 Lions. Was that really that much weaker of a playoff route than the other...
by ShinobiMusashi
Sat Aug 01, 2026 8:38 am
Forum: Football Talk
Topic: Which team do you consider the best of each decade?
Replies: 31
Views: 23612

Re: Which team do you consider the best of each decade?

20's- 1929 Packers, undefeated and beat the top teams, close runner up for me would be 27 Giants that allowed only 20 points all year but they lost a game and didn't play 2nd place Green Bay that year. 30's- 1938 NY Giants, only allowed 79 total points all year, runners up would be 34 Bears who with...
by ShinobiMusashi
Sat Aug 01, 2026 6:44 am
Forum: Football Talk
Topic: Which franchise for a period of time, in your opinion, underachieved?
Replies: 36
Views: 21475

Re: Which franchise for a period of time, in your opinion, underachieved?

After looking closer here over this Summer I got to say one of the biggest underachieving teams in NFL history has to be the 96 Dallas Cowboys. What in the holy hell happened to this team? They absolutely had everything to win another title that year and had the most talented team in the league stil...
by ShinobiMusashi
Sat Aug 01, 2026 6:35 am
Forum: Football Talk
Topic: NFL equivalents of “Celtics Shaq”
Replies: 20
Views: 14129

Re: NFL equivalents of “Celtics Shaq”

I don't know if any examples given really fit the bill other than Cunningham playing for the Cowboys the Saints weren't a rival to the Packers nor Denver to the Cowboys. I feel like the biggest and most egregious example of this and even more so than Shaq playing for the Celtics would be my favorite...
by ShinobiMusashi
Sat Jul 25, 2026 1:50 pm
Forum: Football Talk
Topic: Best team to not make the playoffs? 1967 Baltimore?
Replies: 17
Views: 11511

Re: Best team to not make the playoffs? 1967 Baltimore?

91 Eagles belong in the conversation for sure, one of the best defenses but were playing with 3rd string QB by end of the year finished 10-6 and missed out. I got to believe they could have shaken some things up in the playoffs even with Jim Mcmahon at QB. 89 Packers, beat the 89 49ers in Candlestic...
by ShinobiMusashi
Sat Jul 25, 2026 12:13 pm
Forum: Football Talk
Topic: The 1996 NFL Season: 30 Years Later
Replies: 60
Views: 323531

Re: The 1996 NFL Season: 30 Years Later

Sorry if anyone's a Cowboys fan out there, but I have to say it: the Cowboys probably win this Super Bowl if Jimmy Johnson had never been forced out by Jerry. What might have been in Big D. I think you are on to something. Watching them in this game against Green Bay they definitely look like the b...
by ShinobiMusashi
Sat Jul 25, 2026 12:07 pm
Forum: Football Talk
Topic: The 1996 NFL Season: 30 Years Later
Replies: 60
Views: 323531

Re: The 1996 NFL Season: 30 Years Later

How do we explain or make sense of Washington's 7-1 start? It's crazy watching the games on Youtube when they show standings they were 1st place in the NFC East for most of the year. Watching the Packers at Cowboys game now and Dallas defense just manhandling the Green Bay offense, Dallas o-line jus...
by ShinobiMusashi
Sat Jul 18, 2026 3:12 pm
Forum: Football Talk
Topic: Worst ONE-AND-DONE playoff teams ever
Replies: 37
Views: 139146

Re: Worst ONE-AND-DONE playoff teams ever

I don't get the hate for the 95 Falcons that was one of my favorite one hit wonder teams of the 90's, interesting squad for sure I think you could do way worse than them as far as worst one and done playoff teams ever.