Search found 942 matches
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:11 pm
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: The Death of NFL Dynasties
- Replies: 46
- Views: 821843
Re: The Death of NFL Dynasties
Those Patriot dynasties came down to a few plays. The first one came down to the Tuck Rule and the hard Vinatieri FG in the snow to tie the game. If neither of those works out for them, those three titles may never have happened. The second one came down to Beastmode not getting the ball. If he doe...
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:12 am
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: 2026 NFL Season wks 1 - 4
- Replies: 25
- Views: 31342
Re: 2026 NFL Season wks 1 - 4
Rams-Broncos was an awesome game.
Though I think it’s possible that there was one interception that wasn’t called correctly on Nix’s game winning drive.
Though I think it’s possible that there was one interception that wasn’t called correctly on Nix’s game winning drive.
- Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:28 am
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4293
Re: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
This show was garbage and this was one of the worst rankings/episodes. Crazy how NFL Network went down the crapper the way it did in the 2010's, what a waste. There are some segments and episodes of that show that I liked, but I’ll be the first to admit that it was probably a cheap to produce NFL F...
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 3:04 am
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: Marino's Best Shot Since '84?
- Replies: 28
- Views: 27094
Re: Marino's Best Shot Since '84?
Dallas, in '92 and the following years, had such the team- speed! And, of course, the coaching led by Jimmy. With no running game, Dan wouldn't have had much less problems against that Dallas D than he did vs San Fran eight years prior. Big D may have not beaten Mia/Pit/Hou/SD by a score of 59-17 (...
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 3:02 am
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4293
Re: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
2010 or now, it’s a dumb list and the usual tortured logic applies. Cowboys-Redskins ruled out because of relevance in 2010. OK, but Browns-Bengals was somehow relevant at the time? Please. I think if you asked most Browns fans who their biggest rival is they would say the Steelers, not the Bengals...
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 11:16 pm
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: NFL Throwback List of 100 Greatest Quarterbacks of All Time
- Replies: 36
- Views: 21779
Re: NFL Throwback List of 100 Greatest Quarterbacks of All Time
Fouts, like Marino, wasn't the same QB in the post-season. https://i.imgur.com/qQlBrzn.jpg I’d definitely agree with that. Had he passed at the same level in both cases, he probably wins a ring or two, maybe would rank at least 5-10 spots higher. That said, for the top offenses he led, and the stat...
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 3:51 pm
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: 2026 NFL Season wks 1 - 4
- Replies: 25
- Views: 31342
Re: 2026 NFL Season wks 1 - 4
Bears-Vikings is pretty low scoring
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 3:50 pm
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4293
Re: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
For this rivalries list, are we talking about historically or currently, as in today? The OP says in 2010, so... The list was made in 2010. It seems that they generally tried to do historical rivalries, but it does seem that they placed some emphasis on how relevant it was at the time it aired (Rav...
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 12:01 pm
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: NFL Throwback List of 100 Greatest Quarterbacks of All Time
- Replies: 36
- Views: 21779
Re: NFL Throwback List of 100 Greatest Quarterbacks of All Time
Thanks Gary ... a lot of 1st round busts in that group ... I am looking through my Quarterback Abstract book written by John Maxymuk. Amazing how many dud QBs he collected for his book from 2009. Imagine had Jack Thompson taken the job from Ken Anderson? Would Fouts and the Chargers had won it all ...
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 11:52 am
- Forum: Football Talk
- Topic: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4293
Re: NFL Top 10 Rivalries: The List I might disagree with the most
Pathetic that that non-rivalry made the list due to two Super Bowl matchups and a bandwagon fans aspect. As for the former- why not put Redskins vs Dolphins on the list? As for the latter, 1970s fans racing to jump on one of the bandwagons does not make it a rivalry between the actual teams. They a...