Search found 40 matches

by PFHOFlover
Wed Sep 16, 2026 5:21 pm
Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
Topic: Hall announces major changes to elections effective class of 2027
Replies: 39
Views: 48514

Re: Hall announces major changes to elections effective class of 2027

This is the same reaction posted on the ZoneBlitz but I’m reposting it here so everyone here can see it My thoughts I can’t tell you how angry I am I’m so angry with the Pro Football Hall of Fame I feel like a volcano about to erupt The only thing I like is returning to in person meetings I can’t be...
by PFHOFlover
Tue Aug 18, 2026 9:25 pm
Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
Topic: Coaches with two SB/NFL championships - make it make sense please
Replies: 17
Views: 37171

Re: Coaches with two SB/NFL championships - make it make sense please

To be honest Paul ... I would have rather none of them got elected. I feel that other players or coaches could have replaced them. Of the names you mentioned, I only endorsed Ed Sabol, who was before them. The rest werent deserving in my opinion, though I did respect Brandt, Wolf, Nunn and Steve Sa...
by PFHOFlover
Tue Aug 18, 2026 5:38 pm
Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
Topic: Coaches with two SB/NFL championships - make it make sense please
Replies: 17
Views: 37171

Re: Coaches with two SB/NFL championships - make it make sense please

Youre right Paul ... Should have never been a contributor category. Should have been about players and coaches only, but every owner wanted their chance to get elected and be remembered. I hope there are no more elected ... Their homes and yachts can commemorate them. do you realize without the con...
by PFHOFlover
Mon Aug 03, 2026 9:26 pm
Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
Topic: How I would change the voting process
Replies: 20
Views: 48121

Re: How I would change the voting process

rewing84 wrote: ↑Mon Aug 03, 2026 8:22 pm Researched properly so that the best candidates get in the hall and not just random selections
Researched properly what do you mean and random selections like who
by PFHOFlover
Mon Aug 03, 2026 5:46 pm
Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
Topic: How I would change the voting process
Replies: 20
Views: 48121

Re: How I would change the voting process

rewing84 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 02, 2026 4:10 am id definitely be in favor of a pre 60's players induction by the hall of fame if it was done properly and with some transparency involved
Done properly what do you mean
by PFHOFlover
Thu Jul 09, 2026 5:36 pm
Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
Topic: How I would change the voting process
Replies: 20
Views: 48121

Re: How I would change the voting process

I guess you’re right

Welcome have you checked out my other forum posts

What made you want to join PFRA
by PFHOFlover
Wed Jul 08, 2026 5:45 pm
Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
Topic: How I would change the voting process
Replies: 20
Views: 48121

Re: How I would change the voting process

Not sure it would really inform folks nor change the process or results what do you mean

Are you the same Paul from ZoneBlitz
by PFHOFlover
Tue Jul 07, 2026 5:43 pm
Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
Topic: How I would change the voting process
Replies: 20
Views: 48121

How I would change the voting process

If I were president of the Pro Football Hall of Fame which obviously I’m not here’s how I would change the voting process Go back to the old voting process Keep coaches and contributors separate Make the senior coach and contributors separate again Have more transparency Make all votes public Have a...
by PFHOFlover
Mon Jun 08, 2026 5:52 pm
Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
Topic: Ed Danowski
Replies: 9
Views: 429459

Re: Ed Danowski

There’s actually six players from Chris Willis’s book The NFL 60-Minute Men: All Time Greats of the Two-Way Player Era, 1920-1945 not in the Hall of Very Good I forgot to include Joe Kopcha
by PFHOFlover
Mon Jun 08, 2026 5:49 pm
Forum: HOF and HOVG Talk
Topic: Most baffling All Decade choices
Replies: 20
Views: 122746

Re: Most baffling All Decade choices

Sounds like this thread is focused on players who didn't play enough seasons in the given decade, but there are some baffling choices for other reasons. Bob Carroll pointed out in a CC article, that the 1920s team was back filled with HOFers. They were short at a couple positions and actually made ...